Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2021

The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Solving Life’s Everyday 😦Disputes

 As readers of this blog know, I am a writer of mystery thrillers. I have written three books in the Lt. Morales series: Dead in the Water, A Reservation for Murder and The China Connection. I recently published a military thriller, A Rainy Night in Georgia. My background is in the law. I was a trial lawyer for almost forty years. While all of my books contain some legal aspects, none really set forth my philosophy of settlement. This book does that and more.

It provides specific information and approaches that can be used in almost every type of negotiation or dispute.

You can order tthe book on Amazon now, where it will be published on June 30' 2021. Here is the link if intesterested in buying the book.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0965SJY9Y/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Basinski+guide&qid=1622319002&sr=8-1


No comments :

Post a Comment