Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Amazing Relief for Lower Back Pain

Suffer from lower back pain? Believe me I know all about it. My pain was so bad that I underwent four procedures and surgeries this past winter. Only the last, a lumbar fusion, finally gave me the much hoped for relief. But I still have some residual pain. You can imagine how grateful I was when I read recently that ginger oil massaged  into the lower back can relieve much of the residual pain. Ginger root has long been prized for its anti-inflammatory qualities. Now, studies have shown that its application to the lower back can actually help reduce pain.
Scientists in Pain Research and Treatment suggest rubbing a several drops of ginger oil mixed with jojoba oil on the effected area once or twice a day. The studies show this simple ginger massage can result in a 71% reduction in pain intensity and 66% greater mobility.
Sounds like a winner to me. I know I will give it a try.

No comments :

Post a Comment